SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- How to turn Buffalo chicken dip into a whole meal
- No game day is complete without this Buffalo chicken dip recipe
- Chicken rice paprikash is a one-pot dish perfect for weeknight dinners
- Why ratatouille is the perfect late summer recipe
- What exactly *is* Detroit style pizza?
- Everything you need to know about everything bagel seasoning
- How to make Dollywood’s most famous treat at home
- This copycat Egg McMuffin will become your go-to quick breakfast
- Keep your oven clear with these slow-cooker Thanksgiving side dishes
- Everything you need to know about dry brining
- Cowboy Chicken Unveils a Sun-Sational Slice of Summer Menu and Chance To Win Free Strawberry Chicken Salad Starting July 4 June 24, 2022Fast Casual Wood-Fired Rotisserie Chicken Restaurant Showcases the Refreshing Flavors of Summer in New Limited-Time-Only Menu Offerings The post Cowboy Chicken Unveils a Sun-Sational Slice of Summer Menu and Chance To Win Free Strawberry Chicken Salad Starting July 4 first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- #1 Demanded Restaurant Waffles – Waffle Irons Provided at No Cost with Golden Malted June 23, 2022Golden Malted Waffles is the world's largest distributor of waffle irons and mix. The post #1 Demanded Restaurant Waffles – Waffle Irons Provided at No Cost with Golden Malted first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Tattle Launches Quarterly Industry Benchmarking Reports for Brand Partners June 23, 2022Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) Leader Enables Brands to View How They're Tracking Against Wider Category The post Tattle Launches Quarterly Industry Benchmarking Reports for Brand Partners first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Goliath Consulting Group Opens Office in Nashville Led by Chef Christopher Gianino June 23, 2022Atlanta-based Goliath Consulting Group, a full-service restaurant consultancy, has hired chef and industry expert, Christopher Gianino, as Chef Consultant. The post Goliath Consulting Group Opens Office in Nashville Led by Chef Christopher Gianino first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- How to Increase Your Restaurant’s Website Traffic Using Social MediaDid you know that 60% of customers read an online review first before going to a restaurant? Additionally, 42% of U.S. customers tried out a restaurant for the first time because of its social media posts. For restaurant owners, this means that it’s essential to keep your presence on social media active and engaging. A […]
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Restaurant’s Online Orders with Stellar Website DesignDid you know that 90% of guests research a restaurant on the internet before visiting it? What’s more, 57% of these folks view the restaurants’ websites before choosing the one they should visit. In other words, if a new customer arrives at your doorstep, they most likely found out about you on the web. So, what […]
- 5 Restaurant Chalkboard Ideas for Social MediaBy Ron Stefanski, Contributor Although we live in an era of digital art, a lot of people still find appeal in hand-lettered chalkboard signs. We come across them every day inside restaurants or on sidewalks – these fun, charming, and rustic signs with funny quotes or mouthwatering menus that showcase a restaurant’s food style and […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."