SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- Why ghoulish goulash should be your go-to fall dinner party dish
- Toasty tahini is the star ingredient in these recipes
- This is the secret to perfect stuffing
- The best ways to cook (and cut) spaghetti squash
- Wait, what exactly is imitation crab??
- Have extra apples? Make applesauce in your Instant Pot
- This easy lasagna is the ideal freezer meal for busy weeknights
- The reverse sear method will change the way you cook steak
- Chicken rice paprikash is a one-pot dish perfect for weeknight dinners
- This apple butternut squash soup is the best of fall in one bowl
- Chexology Launches ChexPass, the Digital Claim Ticket for Apple Wallet and Google Pay October 27, 2021The First "Tap and Go" Technology that Eliminates the Paper Claim Ticket in Checkrooms The post Chexology Launches ChexPass, the Digital Claim Ticket for Apple Wallet and Google Pay first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Twin Peaks Partners with Nebraska Linebacker and Former Navy Seal Damian Jackson October 27, 2021The ultimate sports lodge signs first NCAA-sponsored athlete and launches touchdown giveback campaign benefitting Folds of Honor The post Twin Peaks Partners with Nebraska Linebacker and Former Navy Seal Damian Jackson first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Rise Makes Debut in The Golden State with First Location in Southern California October 27, 2021Rise Southern Biscuits and Righteous Chicken officially has locations from coast to coast as the chain signs its first lease in Thousand Oaks, California, and continues rapid growth across the U.S. The post Rise Makes Debut in The Golden State with First Location in Southern California first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- El Pollo Loco Celebrates Día de los Muertos with Festive Free Pan de Muerto Bread and Vibrant Mural October 27, 2021L.A. artist Steve Martinez paints custom mural at El Pollo Loco's Inglewood location and customers who purchase a Familia Dinner on Nov. 1 will receive a free package of traditional Pan de Muerto bread The post El Pollo Loco Celebrates Día de los Muertos with Festive Free Pan de Muerto Bread and Vibrant Mural first […]
- Embracing a Pet-Friendly Restaurant EnvironmentBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor Pets and restaurants have not often been considered a good match. Indeed, for a long time, most eateries have restricted the presence of consumers’ furry companions to registered service animals. For the most part, this has been due to perceptions of uncleanliness or concerns about animal behavior on the premises. Recently, […]
- How To Optimize YouTube SEO for Your RestaurantBy Andre Oentoro, Contributor If you’re a restaurant owner, then your YouTube channel may be one of the most important assets for your business. A lot of people are searching for videos about restaurants on YouTube and will find yours if it’s optimized correctly. Since people nowadays take YouTube as one of the major information […]
- 3 Tips to Write an SEO Plan for Your Restaurant’s WebsiteBy Nancy Howard, Contributor As a restaurant business owner, it is sometimes difficult to juggle operating and marketing your restaurant all at once. Indeed, there needs to be some kind of balance between the effort you invest into your restaurant on a daily basis and the energy you spend on promoting this restaurant. Luckily, even […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."