LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- Logan’s Roadhouse Adds Fresh-Caught Flavors to Its New Spring Menu March 5, 2021The Real American Roadhouse debuts Peel' N Eat Shrimp, Shrimp Stacked Salmon and more The post Logan’s Roadhouse Adds Fresh-Caught Flavors to Its New Spring Menu first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ Comes to Maricopa, Arizona! March 5, 2021Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is a fast-casual restaurant featuring BBQ, Brats, Hot Dogs and self-serve beer. The post Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ Comes to Maricopa, Arizona! first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Linga rOS Appoints Joe Finizio as Vice President of Sales March 5, 2021Linga rOS, the fast growing, leading global provider of Cloud-Based restaurant operating system software has hired industry veteran Joe Finizio to lead their Partner and Direct Sales operations. The post Linga rOS Appoints Joe Finizio as Vice President of Sales first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Slim Chickens Prepares for March 5 Opening in Colorado Springs March 5, 2021L.O.V.E. Restaurant Group grows "better chicken" concept throughout Colorado with a new location in Colorado Springs. The post Slim Chickens Prepares for March 5 Opening in Colorado Springs first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- How Restaurants Can Support Employees During COVID-19By Adrian Johansen, Contributor The arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic turned our lives upside down. In an instant, we lost our normal ways of life in exchange for lockdowns and safety guidelines. This unfortunate series of events was especially bad for the restaurant industry as it could no longer allow for large groups of paying […]
- How COVID-19 Should Affect Your Online Marketing EffortsBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor At the beginning of 2020, none of us could have imagined how the year would unfold and how COVID-19 would affect our lives. As a restaurant owner, simply surviving the year took incredible creativity. As we now move forward into 2021, it’s more obvious than ever that digital marketing is essential […]
- How Restaurants Can Protect Themselves During COVID-19The following isn’t legal advice but general thoughts and guidelines to consider. Always consult with a professional attorney for any legal actions and law interpretations. COVID-19 has turned the world upside down, and that’s particularly true with the restaurant industry. According to a survey by the National Restaurant Association, 100,000 restaurants either closed permanently or […]
- The viral TikTok feta and tomatoes recipe just got even BETTER
- Create your own food and beer pairing menu with these helpful tips
- It's asparagus season! Here's the best way to make this veggie
- These hash recipes will change the way you look at leftovers
- This cocktail is the perfect way to celebrate spring's arrival
- Three corned beef recipes beyond hash and cabbage
- How to make Texas-style barbecue sauce at home
- This is the easiest, most delicious pasta dish to make at home
- We cooked from the EveryPlate meal kit. Here’s what you need to know.
- This recipe takes shrimp and grits to a whole new level