SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- This crab dip is the 10-minute app you need this summer
- Welcome to The Daily Meal's BBQ HQ
- How to make strawberry shortcakes from scratch
- This easy pasta salad is perfect for serving alongside burgers and hot dogs
- This grilled marinated flank steak is delicious and budget-friendly
- Grilled, braised brats are the best of all worlds
- 3 recipes for when you just can’t get enough rhubarb
- Coleslaw is the best no-cook side dish for summer barbecues
- The rainbow cake recipe is a show-stopper for Pride month
- These blistered shishito peppers are endlessly snackable
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza Opens Two New Locations in Denver June 16, 2021National Pizza Franchise Expands its Footprint in Colorado The post Hungry Howie’s Pizza Opens Two New Locations in Denver first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- St. Regis Deer Valley in Park City Opens Beer Garden June 16, 2021Festive Open-Air Revelries for All Ages on Resort's Lush Grand Lawn The post St. Regis Deer Valley in Park City Opens Beer Garden first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Wingers Spurs Franchise Growth in Colorado and Wyoming June 16, 2021Fast-growing casual dining brand teams up with previous franchisee to develop new locations in Grand Junction, Colorado and Rock Springs, Wyoming The post Wingers Spurs Franchise Growth in Colorado and Wyoming first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- National Free Food Delivery Service FoodChing Signs 100 Restaurants in Louisville June 16, 2021A new food delivery app is launching in Louisville next week, and the developers said it’s designed to minimize excessive fees. The post National Free Food Delivery Service FoodChing Signs 100 Restaurants in Louisville first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Content Marketing For Your Bar: Where To Start?By Nancy Howard, Contributor A bar is a treasure trove of aromatic dishes, drinks, and an extraordinary atmosphere. In real life, everything is exactly like that. But what impression do you make on the Internet? What do guests think about you when they look at your posts? If the content on social media doesn’t make […]
- Integrating Tech from Other Industries into Your Restaurant BusinessBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor The hospitality business has always been difficult, and even more so since COVID-19 wreaked worldwide havoc. Given how tumultuous 2020 was, the last year has necessitated a complete transformation in the way restaurants function. Takeout orders and delivery have taken the lead in a world where it’s difficult to sit in […]
- Entering the Restaurant Industry as a MillennialBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor When people talk about the restaurant industry, conversations often revolve around those older entrepreneurs that are firm fixtures in the sector. Indeed, any talk surrounding Millennials is usually limited to the perspective of how business owners can attract more of them as customers, ignoring the fact that many are keen to […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."