LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- WaBa Grill Names Andrew Kim President & CEO March 3, 2021Leading Healthy Rice Bowl Chain Updates Leadership Team with Multiple Internal Promotions The post WaBa Grill Names Andrew Kim President & CEO first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Slim Chickens Launches Craft Sandwiches Systemwide March 3, 2021Good just got better with the fan-favorite chicken franchise's new line of buttermilk-marinated fried chicken sandwiches, available at the brand's locations in 19 states. The post Slim Chickens Launches Craft Sandwiches Systemwide first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Pollo Campero Joins Chicken Sandwich Wars March 2, 2021Guests can get BOGO deal to try new chicken sandwich through March 31 The post Pollo Campero Joins Chicken Sandwich Wars first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Sandwich That Lives Up To The Hype: The Real Deal Rib Sandwich March 2, 2021Created by its team of certified pitmasters, the limited-time offer is now available as part of the brand's new Big Deal lineup. The post Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Sandwich That Lives Up To The Hype: The Real Deal Rib Sandwich first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- How Restaurants Can Support Employees During COVID-19By Adrian Johansen, Contributor The arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic turned our lives upside down. In an instant, we lost our normal ways of life in exchange for lockdowns and safety guidelines. This unfortunate series of events was especially bad for the restaurant industry as it could no longer allow for large groups of paying […]
- How COVID-19 Should Affect Your Online Marketing EffortsBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor At the beginning of 2020, none of us could have imagined how the year would unfold and how COVID-19 would affect our lives. As a restaurant owner, simply surviving the year took incredible creativity. As we now move forward into 2021, it’s more obvious than ever that digital marketing is essential […]
- How Restaurants Can Protect Themselves During COVID-19The following isn’t legal advice but general thoughts and guidelines to consider. Always consult with a professional attorney for any legal actions and law interpretations. COVID-19 has turned the world upside down, and that’s particularly true with the restaurant industry. According to a survey by the National Restaurant Association, 100,000 restaurants either closed permanently or […]
- This is the easiest, most delicious pasta dish to make at home
- We cooked from the EveryPlate meal kit. Here’s what you need to know.
- This recipe takes shrimp and grits to a whole new level
- How to make the best hamantaschen cookie, every step of the way
- This baked oatmeal is the newest breakfast craze
- This broccoli cheddar soup will transport you straight to Panera
- This is the only banana bread recipe you’ll ever need
- We cooked from the Sunbasket meal kit. Here’s what you need to know
- Celebrate National Margarita Day with this classic recipe
- The Black Beer Experience bridges the divide between breweries and the Black community