SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- Forget chicken and shrimp: Here's how to make lobster tacos
- What's the deal with rhubarb? We have answers.
- This pesto is the best use of a cult favorite seasonal ingredient
- Here's how to use a cedar plank for grilling salmon
- These scrumptious sesame noodles are ready in under 30 minutes
- These sweet plantains are the unexpected BBQ side you need this summer
- Forget the jarred stuff, here’s how to make your own condiments this summer
- Get our printable checklist for your summer foodie bucket list
- This crab dip is the 10-minute app you need this summer
- Welcome to The Daily Meal's BBQ HQ
- New Orleans-Based Juice Bar Expanding Again, This Time to the Northshore June 22, 2021Local Mandeville resident set to open Main Squeeze Juice Co. later this month The post New Orleans-Based Juice Bar Expanding Again, This Time to the Northshore first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Koi Sushi & Thai Opens Another New Location in Elliston Place June 22, 2021Owner and experienced restaurateur, Dara Danh is announcing that Nashville is getting another Koi Sushi & Thai location. The post Koi Sushi & Thai Opens Another New Location in Elliston Place first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ Becomes First Self-Serve Beer Restaurant in Oklahoma June 22, 2021Crave Hot Dogs & BBQ is a rapidly growing national franchise, with 36 units sold, and 3 food trucks cruising the roads. The post Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ Becomes First Self-Serve Beer Restaurant in Oklahoma first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Wingers Promotes Brandon Howard From COO to President June 22, 2021Fast-growing casual dining brand advances industry veteran to oversee its long-term vision and expansion efforts The post Wingers Promotes Brandon Howard From COO to President first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Content Marketing For Your Bar: Where To Start?By Nancy Howard, Contributor A bar is a treasure trove of aromatic dishes, drinks, and an extraordinary atmosphere. In real life, everything is exactly like that. But what impression do you make on the Internet? What do guests think about you when they look at your posts? If the content on social media doesn’t make […]
- Integrating Tech from Other Industries into Your Restaurant BusinessBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor The hospitality business has always been difficult, and even more so since COVID-19 wreaked worldwide havoc. Given how tumultuous 2020 was, the last year has necessitated a complete transformation in the way restaurants function. Takeout orders and delivery have taken the lead in a world where it’s difficult to sit in […]
- Entering the Restaurant Industry as a MillennialBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor When people talk about the restaurant industry, conversations often revolve around those older entrepreneurs that are firm fixtures in the sector. Indeed, any talk surrounding Millennials is usually limited to the perspective of how business owners can attract more of them as customers, ignoring the fact that many are keen to […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."