SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- Muddy buddies are the childhood snack you need to make ASAP
- Forget chicken and shrimp: Here's how to make lobster tacos
- What's the deal with rhubarb? We have answers.
- This pesto is the best use of a cult favorite seasonal ingredient
- Here's how to use a cedar plank for grilling salmon
- These scrumptious sesame noodles are ready in under 30 minutes
- These sweet plantains are the unexpected BBQ side you need this summer
- Forget the jarred stuff, here’s how to make your own condiments this summer
- Get our printable checklist for your summer foodie bucket list
- This crab dip is the 10-minute app you need this summer
- RA Sushi Elevates Brand Experience with New Partner The Infinite Agency June 23, 2021Popular Japanese cuisine brand partners with integrated agency to capture traffic and grow sales The post RA Sushi Elevates Brand Experience with New Partner The Infinite Agency first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Taco Bell Tests A Naked Chalupa With A Crispy Plant-Based Shell That’s More Than Meats The Eye June 23, 2021Giving plant-based a whole new form, Taco Bell reinvents its own invention to disrupt both the vegetarian space and "chicken" sandwich wars The post Taco Bell Tests A Naked Chalupa With A Crispy Plant-Based Shell That’s More Than Meats The Eye first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Noodles & Company is Bringing the Flavor This Summer with the Launch of Three New Salads June 23, 2021The new salads pack even more flavor and variety into your lunch at Noodles & Company The post Noodles & Company is Bringing the Flavor This Summer with the Launch of Three New Salads first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Wing Zone Taps Two Industry Veterans for Key Leadership Roles June 23, 2021Derek Roback and Dean Sasso Join Fast Casual Brand to Lead Operations and Marketing Departments The post Wing Zone Taps Two Industry Veterans for Key Leadership Roles first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Content Marketing For Your Bar: Where To Start?By Nancy Howard, Contributor A bar is a treasure trove of aromatic dishes, drinks, and an extraordinary atmosphere. In real life, everything is exactly like that. But what impression do you make on the Internet? What do guests think about you when they look at your posts? If the content on social media doesn’t make […]
- Integrating Tech from Other Industries into Your Restaurant BusinessBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor The hospitality business has always been difficult, and even more so since COVID-19 wreaked worldwide havoc. Given how tumultuous 2020 was, the last year has necessitated a complete transformation in the way restaurants function. Takeout orders and delivery have taken the lead in a world where it’s difficult to sit in […]
- Entering the Restaurant Industry as a MillennialBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor When people talk about the restaurant industry, conversations often revolve around those older entrepreneurs that are firm fixtures in the sector. Indeed, any talk surrounding Millennials is usually limited to the perspective of how business owners can attract more of them as customers, ignoring the fact that many are keen to […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."