SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- This easy pasta salad is perfect for serving alongside burgers and hot dogs
- This grilled marinated flank steak is delicious and budget-friendly
- Grilled, braised brats are the best of all worlds
- 3 recipes for when you just can’t get enough rhubarb
- Coleslaw is the best no-cook side dish for summer barbecues
- The rainbow cake recipe is a show-stopper for Pride month
- These blistered shishito peppers are endlessly snackable
- This is how to *perfectly* cook potatoes for the BEST potato salad
- This collard greens recipe is so good, you don't need bacon
- It’s time to give sardines a chance
- Twin Peaks Prepares to Bring Renowned Sports Viewing Experience to Cypress Creek Station June 11, 2021The ultimate sports lodge seeks 125 team members for July 26 grand opening in Fort Lauderdale The post Twin Peaks Prepares to Bring Renowned Sports Viewing Experience to Cypress Creek Station first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Hosts Best Dad Joke Contest in Celebration of Father’s Day June 11, 2021Texas-style barbecue restaurant to give away Free Barbecue for a Year The post Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Hosts Best Dad Joke Contest in Celebration of Father’s Day first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Magic Cup Cafe Opens Its First Franchise Location With Six Additional Cafes Planned in the DFW Market June 11, 2021Magic Cup Cafe Joins McKinney's Diverse Lineup of Flavorful Hot Spots, Brings Fresh Taste to the DFW Area The post Magic Cup Cafe Opens Its First Franchise Location With Six Additional Cafes Planned in the DFW Market first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Give the Original Grill Master the Weekend Off with Logan’s Father’s Day Menu June 10, 2021The Real American Roadhouse offers 12 oz. Prime Rib, Pop's Bacon Wrapped Filet and Shrimp and more June 18-20 The post Give the Original Grill Master the Weekend Off with Logan’s Father’s Day Menu first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Content Marketing For Your Bar: Where To Start?By Nancy Howard, Contributor A bar is a treasure trove of aromatic dishes, drinks, and an extraordinary atmosphere. In real life, everything is exactly like that. But what impression do you make on the Internet? What do guests think about you when they look at your posts? If the content on social media doesn’t make […]
- Integrating Tech from Other Industries into Your Restaurant BusinessBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor The hospitality business has always been difficult, and even more so since COVID-19 wreaked worldwide havoc. Given how tumultuous 2020 was, the last year has necessitated a complete transformation in the way restaurants function. Takeout orders and delivery have taken the lead in a world where it’s difficult to sit in […]
- Entering the Restaurant Industry as a MillennialBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor When people talk about the restaurant industry, conversations often revolve around those older entrepreneurs that are firm fixtures in the sector. Indeed, any talk surrounding Millennials is usually limited to the perspective of how business owners can attract more of them as customers, ignoring the fact that many are keen to […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."