Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
100% Free No Fees
An on-demand restaurant delivery service that delivers breakfast, lunch, and dinner from your favorite restaurants free of cost.
We send emails receipts on every food order. Get your order details on your emails beacuse we customer satisfaction is our periority.
Points & Discounts
On online payments you will get more discounts and vouchers. Your Best restaurants and food is waiting for you.
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- How do you cook leeks? Simply
- The secret to making Nashville hot chicken is in the oil
- How to make a classic Aperol Spritz for springtime sipping
- How to make authentic tres leches cake for Cinco de Mayo
- Celebrate spring with this seasonal menu
- How to make better-than-boxed mac and cheese at home
- A beginner’s guide to the Mediterranean diet
- Ditch the canned sauce — here's how to make sloppy joes from scratch
- How to make a mint julep for the Kentucky Derby
- A simple recipe with ramps and morels to celebrate spring
- Dog Haus Celebrates Grand Opening of Newest Chicago Location May 12, 2021Acclaimed gourmet hot dog, sausage and burger concept to open in Kitchen United facility on May 19 and offer Open Haus Specials through May 28 The post Dog Haus Celebrates Grand Opening of Newest Chicago Location first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Red Lobster Launches “Big Cheese” Biscuit Sweepstakes to Celebrate National Biscuit Day May 12, 2021One lucky winner will be named the first-ever Chief Biscuit Officer; 500 sweeps entrants will win FREE* Rewards The post Red Lobster Launches “Big Cheese” Biscuit Sweepstakes to Celebrate National Biscuit Day first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Taffer’s Tavern Announces First Location in Washington, D.C. May 12, 2021Jon Taffer's franchise partner signs lease to open next to Capital One Arena in D.C.'s Penn Quarter The post Taffer’s Tavern Announces First Location in Washington, D.C. first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Announces the Signing of Four Multi-Unit Agreements May 12, 2021Leading Fast-Casual Concept to Expand in New and Existing Markets with Deals Resulting in 29 New Restaurants The post Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Announces the Signing of Four Multi-Unit Agreements first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Content Marketing For Your Bar: Where To Start?By Nancy Howard, Contributor A bar is a treasure trove of aromatic dishes, drinks, and an extraordinary atmosphere. In real life, everything is exactly like that. But what impression do you make on the Internet? What do guests think about you when they look at your posts? If the content on social media doesn’t make […]
- Integrating Tech from Other Industries into Your Restaurant BusinessBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor The hospitality business has always been difficult, and even more so since COVID-19 wreaked worldwide havoc. Given how tumultuous 2020 was, the last year has necessitated a complete transformation in the way restaurants function. Takeout orders and delivery have taken the lead in a world where it’s difficult to sit in […]
- Entering the Restaurant Industry as a MillennialBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor When people talk about the restaurant industry, conversations often revolve around those older entrepreneurs that are firm fixtures in the sector. Indeed, any talk surrounding Millennials is usually limited to the perspective of how business owners can attract more of them as customers, ignoring the fact that many are keen to […]