SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- These scrumptious sesame noodles are ready in under 30 minutes
- These sweet plantains are the unexpected BBQ side you need this summer
- Forget the jarred stuff, here’s how to make your own condiments this summer
- Get our printable checklist for your summer foodie bucket list
- This crab dip is the 10-minute app you need this summer
- Welcome to The Daily Meal's BBQ HQ
- How to make strawberry shortcakes from scratch
- This easy pasta salad is perfect for serving alongside burgers and hot dogs
- This grilled marinated flank steak is delicious and budget-friendly
- Grilled, braised brats are the best of all worlds
- Summer Has Arrived at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit June 18, 2021Texas-style barbecue restaurant celebrates with debut of seasonal specials like free delivery and new King's Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwich with Dr Pepper Barbecue Sauce The post Summer Has Arrived at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Shoney’s Will Treat Dads to FREE Hot Fudge Cake on Father’s Day June 18, 2021Shoney's Special Father's Day Fresh Food Bar and a Complimentary Slice of America's Favorite Dessert Makes for a Perfect Day for Dads and Families This Sunday at its Restaurants Nationwide The post Shoney’s Will Treat Dads to FREE Hot Fudge Cake on Father’s Day first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice Opens Newest Location in Bradenton June 18, 2021Premier family-friendly staple continues its Sunshine State takeover The post Jeremiah’s Italian Ice Opens Newest Location in Bradenton first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Novolex Launches New Line to Make Compostable Cups from Plant-Based Plastic June 18, 2021Novolex has launched a new production line to manufacture compostable cold beverage cups made from a plant-based plastic. The post Novolex Launches New Line to Make Compostable Cups from Plant-Based Plastic first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Content Marketing For Your Bar: Where To Start?By Nancy Howard, Contributor A bar is a treasure trove of aromatic dishes, drinks, and an extraordinary atmosphere. In real life, everything is exactly like that. But what impression do you make on the Internet? What do guests think about you when they look at your posts? If the content on social media doesn’t make […]
- Integrating Tech from Other Industries into Your Restaurant BusinessBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor The hospitality business has always been difficult, and even more so since COVID-19 wreaked worldwide havoc. Given how tumultuous 2020 was, the last year has necessitated a complete transformation in the way restaurants function. Takeout orders and delivery have taken the lead in a world where it’s difficult to sit in […]
- Entering the Restaurant Industry as a MillennialBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor When people talk about the restaurant industry, conversations often revolve around those older entrepreneurs that are firm fixtures in the sector. Indeed, any talk surrounding Millennials is usually limited to the perspective of how business owners can attract more of them as customers, ignoring the fact that many are keen to […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."