SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- Keep your oven clear with these slow-cooker Thanksgiving side dishes
- Everything you need to know about dry brining
- Why ghoulish goulash should be your go-to fall dinner party dish
- Toasty tahini is the star ingredient in these recipes
- This is the secret to perfect stuffing
- The best ways to cook (and cut) spaghetti squash
- Wait, what exactly is imitation crab??
- Have extra apples? Make applesauce in your Instant Pot
- This easy lasagna is the ideal freezer meal for busy weeknights
- The reverse sear method will change the way you cook steak
- Shipley Do-Nuts Bakes up Big 2022 Plans After Year of Tremendous Growth January 19, 2022Houston's beloved do-nut brand builds on 2021 momentum with multiunit signings and continued expansion plans The post Shipley Do-Nuts Bakes up Big 2022 Plans After Year of Tremendous Growth first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Marco’s Pizza on Pace to Reach $1 Billion in Annual Systemwide Sales in 2022 after Closing Out a Record-Breaking Sales Year January 19, 2022Leading Pizza Franchise Claims Larger Slice of the Industry, Prioritizes Unit-Level Profitability & Nationwide Expansion The post Marco’s Pizza on Pace to Reach $1 Billion in Annual Systemwide Sales in 2022 after Closing Out a Record-Breaking Sales Year first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Wienerschnitzel Franchise Inks 20-Unit Development Deal to Enter Arkansas January 19, 2022Exclusive Arkansas Agreement Follows Equally Impressive Development Deal in Louisiana The post Wienerschnitzel Franchise Inks 20-Unit Development Deal to Enter Arkansas first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes Enters 2022 With Four New Signings For 15 Units January 19, 2022After a record-setting 2021 with the highest unit sales ever, the brand is off to a hot start in 2022 with a new company President leading the charge. Plano, TX (RestaurantNews.com) MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, the fast-growing 90-unit fast-casual better-burger franchise, finished 2021 strong, with record average unit sales and 38 restaurants exceeding $1… […]
- Embracing a Pet-Friendly Restaurant EnvironmentBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor Pets and restaurants have not often been considered a good match. Indeed, for a long time, most eateries have restricted the presence of consumers’ furry companions to registered service animals. For the most part, this has been due to perceptions of uncleanliness or concerns about animal behavior on the premises. Recently, […]
- How To Optimize YouTube SEO for Your RestaurantBy Andre Oentoro, Contributor If you’re a restaurant owner, then your YouTube channel may be one of the most important assets for your business. A lot of people are searching for videos about restaurants on YouTube and will find yours if it’s optimized correctly. Since people nowadays take YouTube as one of the major information […]
- 3 Tips to Write an SEO Plan for Your Restaurant’s WebsiteBy Nancy Howard, Contributor As a restaurant business owner, it is sometimes difficult to juggle operating and marketing your restaurant all at once. Indeed, there needs to be some kind of balance between the effort you invest into your restaurant on a daily basis and the energy you spend on promoting this restaurant. Luckily, even […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."