SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Watch your order from the moment you place it until the food is at your door. Transparency. Welcome to the future.
We have thousands of restaurants, including local favorites that don't normally deliver. Discover new cuisines all around you.
Life can be complicated but ordering food doesn't have to be. Let us take care of the details while you focus on what really matters.
Super Fast and Reliable Food Ordering System
Bitcart is working as Best food Ordering platform from last 15 years in United States
List Your Restaurant on
LATEST FROM RESTAURENTS
- Keep your oven clear with these slow-cooker Thanksgiving side dishes
- Everything you need to know about dry brining
- Why ghoulish goulash should be your go-to fall dinner party dish
- Toasty tahini is the star ingredient in these recipes
- This is the secret to perfect stuffing
- The best ways to cook (and cut) spaghetti squash
- Wait, what exactly is imitation crab??
- Have extra apples? Make applesauce in your Instant Pot
- This easy lasagna is the ideal freezer meal for busy weeknights
- The reverse sear method will change the way you cook steak
- Crave Hot Dogs & BBQ Enters San Diego, California! January 18, 2022Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ remains one of the fastest growing hot dog and BBQ franchises in the US. The post Crave Hot Dogs & BBQ Enters San Diego, California! first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- We Sell Restaurants Adds New Franchise Territory in Ft. Worth January 17, 2022Leading Restaurant Brokerage Firm Expands to Metroplex The post We Sell Restaurants Adds New Franchise Territory in Ft. Worth first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Kick Off the New Year with The Toasted Yolk Cafe’s Early Riser Special January 14, 2022Morning combo, Nutella Berry Banana Crepe and Peaches & Cream Bellini now available at popular full-service neighborhood eatery The post Kick Off the New Year with The Toasted Yolk Cafe’s Early Riser Special first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Kicks off 2022 by Bringing the Automat Back to Its Philadelphia Roots January 14, 2022The one-of-a-kind dumpling concept continues high-growth momentum by completing a multi-unit franchise deal in The Keystone State and planning further expansion across the country The post Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Kicks off 2022 by Bringing the Automat Back to Its Philadelphia Roots first appeared on RestaurantNews.com.
- Embracing a Pet-Friendly Restaurant EnvironmentBy Adrian Johansen, Contributor Pets and restaurants have not often been considered a good match. Indeed, for a long time, most eateries have restricted the presence of consumers’ furry companions to registered service animals. For the most part, this has been due to perceptions of uncleanliness or concerns about animal behavior on the premises. Recently, […]
- How To Optimize YouTube SEO for Your RestaurantBy Andre Oentoro, Contributor If you’re a restaurant owner, then your YouTube channel may be one of the most important assets for your business. A lot of people are searching for videos about restaurants on YouTube and will find yours if it’s optimized correctly. Since people nowadays take YouTube as one of the major information […]
- 3 Tips to Write an SEO Plan for Your Restaurant’s WebsiteBy Nancy Howard, Contributor As a restaurant business owner, it is sometimes difficult to juggle operating and marketing your restaurant all at once. Indeed, there needs to be some kind of balance between the effort you invest into your restaurant on a daily basis and the energy you spend on promoting this restaurant. Luckily, even […]
OUR PROUD PARTNERS
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
"Accepting orders in real time on my smartphone was very handy. Now we can really get more orders faster without having the phone line as a bottleneck and the clinets also love this."
"Simply the best application for online ordering. We are using it for couple of months and we are extremely satisfied, and it is free. Thank you."
"Some clients prefer to order by Internet instead of ordering by telephone. It is a friendly system to order food online and very easy to implement in a website."